Euronda in Rimini for Expo Dental 2018
Expo Dental Meeting 17–19 May 2018
Euronda returns to Italy for the unmissable Expo Dental Meeting in Rimini. Following the success of the 2017 edition, attended by over 18,000 professionals and operators of the sector, this year’s event will be even bigger: besides the higher expected attendance and greater novelties on display, there will be a programme of conferences and courses dedicated to the sector, focusing in particular on innovation and digital applications.
Euronda will feature with all the novelties for 2018 dedicated to sterilisation and disposable dental supplies, including the new E8 and E10 autoclaves and the new colourful disposable products of the Monoart range. Lastly, there will be a space dedicated to total asepsis, featuring Alle range devices and accessories dedicated to the creation of a sterile surgical field for dental practices.
Furthermore, Euronda has organised a workshop during the meeting dedicated to sterilisation, aimed at providing a broad overview on the topic in terms of both operational and technological aspects as well as regulatory and communication issues.
The Expo Dental Meeting will be held in Rimini at the Fiera Rimini exhibition centre. We look forward to seeing you at our stand C2!
The Euronda Worksop
The Euronda Worksop will be held on Friday 18 May from 10:00 to 5:30 pm in the Volta Room. It will be divided into two sessions each focusing on:
A. Digitalisation of the dental practice: safety of treatments and legal responsibility deriving from the sterilisation process
Speaker: Silvia Stefanelli (solicitor specialised in Health Law)
- Right to safety in health treatments in the Gelli Law
- Old and new regulation governing medical devices: what changes with the new Regulation?
- Sterilisation: current laws governing the process
- The new challenges facing digital dental practices: the value of the electronic document (health record, consent, traceability) and data management
B. Procedures, technologies, production costs and the necessary communication techniques to ensure a correct sterilisation process
Speaker: Roberta Pegoraro (business consultant for the dental care sector)
- The sterilisation process: procedures, training and regulations
- Comparing sterilisation lines: costs relative to organisation, production and human resources
- How to communicate the value of a correct sterilisation process: communicating clinical quality and the quality of services, communication synergies and communication skills